Have you ever had one of those days where you can’t think straight? Your body feels tired, you forget a few things here and there, and you’re just not feeling your best?
Our guest on this episode is Tanessa Shears, a health consultant and host of the “Becoming Limitless” podcast.
Tanessa shares practical actions we can all take to be more productive and to simply feel better on a daily basis — specifically so you can do really well in your business!
Ahh, yes please!
If you’ve never heard of biohacking, we go into detail about what it means and how you can use it.
We answer questions like:
- What causes brain fog, and why does it kill our energy?
- How can I decrease stress? And am I even really stressed or just tired?
- Why do I wake up in the middle of the night?
- Why can some people fall asleep easily but others can’t?
And as promised, here’s a link to Tanessa’s helpful download: 12 Ways to Biohack Your Energy
This download covers:
- My top 12 biohacks to optimize your body and brain so you can show up at your desk full of energy, sharp, and focused.
- Easy strategies you can take action on right now to help you eliminate brain fog and think crystal clear.
- Why biohacking is the best strategy for you if you want to be a highly productive CEO ASAP (and get more done in a day than some do in a week!).
Once you’ve tuned in, you’ll be feeling really hopeful! You’ll know that feeling tired and drained isn’t normal and there IS something you can do about it, starting today.
Tanessa helps entrepreneurs scale their business by optimizing their health, focus, and productivity with science and biohacking.
Her passion is working closely with business owners to implement effective sleep, nutrition, workflow, and stress management strategies to eliminate brain fog and help them get more done in eight hours than most people can get done in a week.
She does this by optimizing the performance capacity of your body and brain so you can produce more meaningful, impactful work output and scale your business faster.
You can follow Tanessa online here:
Other episodes you might want to check out:
You can check out our podcast interviews on YouTube, too!