When you set goals based on what you think you want, you’ll never be happy.
We live in a world that tells us:
You are your effects. You are your debt … your house … your job.
But that’s an outward reflection of how you view yourself and what you think is possible.
The results you have right now are not a representation of who you are; they’re a result of what you’re choosing to fight for when it comes to limiting beliefs. To overcome your limitations, you need to be ready to get uncomfortable.
Learn how to identify the everyday actions and thoughts that keep you exactly where you are, so you can fight for your intentions.
Here's what I talk about in this video:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:51 Chasing instead of setting goals
- 1:49 Hitting the next level of success
- 2:31 Goals you think you should want
- 3:52 Outward effect: How you view yourself
- 4:35 You are not your job
- 5:02 Working on oneself
- 5:48 Stop fighting for your limiting beliefs
- 7:10 What lies keep you in place?
- 8:30 Start fighting for your intentions
- 11:05 You’re here to live your life
- 11:54 Outro
I looked back at the questions I get asked most often when I speak around the country (mostly on Zoom lately, thanks COVID), and my team and I whittled this down to the 12 most commonly asked questions.
I created answer for each question with a short video. You can check out the whole series here. Or Catch these episodes:
Want more in spiration and fun? Subscribe to my channels on:
Let's Be Friends
Sign up for my newsletter and receive the best and most up to date announcements in your inbox. And, receive my free Workbook, and send that "I just want to feel normal!" feeling packing.